Had a pretty relaxing weekend. Saturday I hung out at home with Lewis while Derick took Eryn into Tri-cities to go shopping for camping food. We never made it to the camping part, but we did pitch a tent in our yard on Sunday. Had a good time at Bob and Andrea's, ate some good grub, and came home to camp out. It wasn't exactly your typical camping experience. Derick drug an extension cord out so Eryn could watch movies on my laptop. But like most camping outings go, we were up before the sun came up, and it was pretty cold.
I cleaned most of the house on Monday. It's always a good time for me when I get to do some serious cleaning and organizing. I enjoy having things in their places. Made a real meal in the first time for like a week Monday evening and then Andrea and Bob came over for S'Mores.
All-in-all. A pretty good weekend.
sounds like fun! we literally sat around and did nothing, but we planned it that way. sometimes it's nice to just be together doing nothing..i wish you guys lived here, i need a baby walking buddy!
ReplyDelete